For ALL NEW PATIENTS
Please fill out these two forms and bring with you to your first appointment.
For Laser Patients:
If you are getting laser hair reduction or any vascular treatment, please read the following instructions prior to your treatment:
Patient Instructions for Skin Tightening:
- Come to the appointment without any makeup. Skin should be “squeaky clean”
- No tanning (real or artificial) prior to treatment
Before Your Visit:
- If you get recurrent cold sores (herpes simplex virus) in the area of treatment, we recommend prophylactic treatment. (take your preventative antiviral medication the day before, of and after treatment)
- If you tend to get hyperpigmentation (dark spots) easily, start to use hydroquinone cream on the area to be treated 2 weeks before the treatment.
Laser Waiting Periods:
- Wait 6 months after finishing Accutane or the last session of chemotherapy
- Wait 3 months after a facial laser resurfacing or deep chemical peel for a laser facial treatment.
- Wait 3-4 weeks after Botox or natural fillers (cannot treat over silicone)
- Wait 2 weeks after a natural tan
- Wait 10 days after the end of an antibiotic course
- Wait 1 week after self-tanners (and exfoliate well before the appointment)
- Wait 1 week after stopping topical irritants (including retin-A, benzoyl peroxide or astringents) and medications (advil, motrin, aleve, ibuprofen, Vitamin E, Aspirin or Fish oil)
- Do not take any medication you don’t have to take within a few days of treatment
- If you are pregnant, we recommend that you wait until after delivery for your laser treatments.